Feature & Follow #5

03 January 2014

 



The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read.And we all gather every Friday so we could meet new/old friends!




 What were your favorite books of 2013?
image
 


 I'm not sure i read anything actually published in 2013 but my favorite reads are:



The Graveyard BookFrom the Dust ReturnedGood Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch

The Halloween Tree
 October Dreams: A Celebration of Halloween

 .......


I realize how this looks :P


10 comments:

  1. I have read both Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, but none of those books. I'm looking forward to reading The Graveyard Book though.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, you should! It's my absolute favorite ♥♥
      Thanks for stooping by ;)

      Delete
  2. Ooo back to the classics huh? :P I need to read all these books too!

    Angel @ Spare Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Haven't read any of these myself. Despite being an English major, I never really enjoyed many of the classics. Was always daydreaming about my UF/paranormal worlds while I "should've" been reading my homework assignments! ;)

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are my childhood books i read most of them in elementary school so it was like i revisited a part of my childhood.
      Thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC & bloglovin. You can find my blog at Kismet Book Reviews & Tours

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is definitely a theme :)

    ReplyDelete