That’s what HE said Thursday

13 February 2014

That’s what HE said Thursday is a new meme hosted by Chapter Break
Finally, the boyfriends get to shine! 
Every week we post our favorite lines said by our book heroes to his heroine.









 
 “I can't give you the white picket fence, and if I did, you'd set it on fire.”


                                                           Curran to Kate
                                           (Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews)




"You're mine. He hurt you. I want to hurt him."


West to Caroline
                                          (Deeper by Robin York)


 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read either of these but love that Kate Daniels quote lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating :) I haven't read either but the Kate Daniels series is on my to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes the second time today that someone has referenced Deeper as a swoon worthy read. I just added it to my TBR shelf. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete